Friday, August 8, 2008

Such a Joiner

So, it has been a month since I blogged. I need to start doing it more often. Thought I would give you a run down of all the things I have JOINED in the last month.

First off, Sean talked me into HAT ATTACK. Not really hard seeing that I LOVE to knit hats.

Second, I had been checking out the Dish Rag Tag since she posted about it, and finally joined earlier this week.

Both races should be fun and not that labor intensive.

KNITTING:
Started the Lady February Sweater for my Mom. Hoping to have it done for her birthday (September). I have almost half the body done on it, and still have 3 weeks to go. Trying to get a few repeats a day done. I will keep you posted.

2 comments:

H3Dakota said...

You ended up joining the dish rag tag? he he he At least it really won't take a whole bunch of time, right? ;)

Natalie Rush said...

Good luck!!!! You need to blog more!