Thursday, June 5, 2008

Called Upon

Ok, I have been called upon to participate by Kristen and Gary

The rules of the game: each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Living in Tallahassee working at Florida State Univeristy.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?
Work on my swirl socks
Work last shift at part time job
Make a hair appointment
Balance checkbook
Do some web stuff

3. Snacks I enjoy:
Just about everything

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Pay off my house and build my dream house in the mountains.
Travel the world. Take a week long cruise with all my favorite friends!
Open a yarn shop.

5. Places I have lived:
Chicago, IL.
Florida: Tallahassee, St. Petersburg, New Smyrna Beach just to name the major
ones.

6. Jobs I’ve had:
My favorite: "Sheryl in the Band Office" while at FSU.
Current: Administrative Assistant...with some down time to knit or read.

7. Peeps I want to know more about: ok I don't have a larger following, so play along if you want to!

No comments: