Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Next?

Up next?
Organizational Needs:
Well, I need to clean up my yarn stash. I also need to organize my needles. I ordered 6 pairs of Addi Turbos and they should be here next week!!! So...need to get my stuff a bit more organized. Plus my husband is tired of helping me look for needles and/or stash yarn for a project.

Swap:
Testing out to see if there is an interest to do some type of swap. I am game for just about anything KNITTING related. ;-) Could be just swapping yarn or a knitted item. Hopefully, I will get a decent response for it. As i LOVE to knit for other people and I LOVE LOVE LOVE getting things in the mail!

Projects:
1) Finish the cable hat for Lindsay.
2) Scarf for Natalie
3) Socks for me
4) Preemie baby hats as I can get them done (should be able to do 2 a week once my new Addi's get here!)
5) Will bring out the dreaded 2x frogged sweater and START IT AGAIN!

3 comments:

highflyinsm said...

The toughest part of socks is turning the heal I've found. Otherwise it's just roundy roundy roundy on the kneedles.

Bridgette W said...

Thanks for sharing your blog! I've been meaning to ask you for a refresher course in knitting.

Here is my newest obsession by the way...
http://www.threadbanger.com/
(and you thought recipezaar was bad... oh you just wait ;-)

Riss said...

Hi Sheryl

I just today got your comment you left on my blog. I'd love for you to join, but make sure you post it to your own blog to make other people stuff too!

So... what kind of crafty thing would you like during the next year? :)